Thank you for choosing EpicTails Photography
Please fill out our questionnaire so that we can get to know you and your companions a little bit and help us customize an experience specifically for you.
- Payment: All payments must be received in full before any photo session will take place, or printed products will be ordered.
- Cancellations: The welfare of the animals in the photo session remains the highest concern. Should ETPS become concerned over the welfare of the animal at any point during the sessions they reserves the right to terminate the session immediately. ETPS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the photo session for any reason including but not limited to: adverse weather, poor lighting condition, accident or illness.
- Cancellations (2): Cancellations by the client must be made more than 48 hour prior to qualify for a refund of fees. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled shoot may be rescheduled at the photographers convenience, a re-booking charge may apply.
- Image usage: The client may request in writing that their images not be used for any purposes other than their own, ETPS will agree to accomidate this request and refrain from usage other than that for the client, but it is in no way legally binding and all rights and ownership will remain with ETPS.
Terms and Provisions:
This document is an agreement between EpicTails Pet Services it’s employees or assigns (hereinafter referred to as “ETPS”), and "The Client" for stated services.
- ETPS retains full ownership and copyright of all images produced. ETPS has the irrevocable and unrestricted right to sell, display, modify and/or publish any of the images. The client releases all claims to profits that may arise from the use of said images. The client shall not use the Images for profit or any other commercial purpose, nor shall the client knowingly give the Images to any persons who will use the Images for profit or any other commercial purpose.
- ETPS will not be liable for nonperformance of photography sessions due to photographer's accidents, injury, illness, or other uncontrollable circumstances.
- The client shall be solely responsible for any cost or legal liability associated with injuries sustained by any individuals including the photographer, and any damage to propriety either public or private by the pet during the course of the photo session. The client agree to make all reparations within a reasonable period of time.
- The Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against ETPS, its employees or assigns
- ETPS will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet(s)
- ETPS reserves the right to terminate service because of safety concerns, financial issues, failure to comply with policy, or inappropriate or uncomfortable circumstances.
- The Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to ETPS staff or other persons by the pet(s).
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold blameless all ETPS staff in the event of a claim by any persons injured by the pet(s).